What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese word.
REI means: ‘The invisible
force of all essence’.
KI means: ‘that which creates,
sustains and nurtures all living things.’
Reiki is an ancient form of healing that involves balancing Chi or life energies. Reiki is a gentle treatment that heals at the deepest emotional and spiritual levels, and is a safe and natural therapy that is particularly effective in relieving stress, depression, anxiety and pain. It is gentle yet very powerful. Reiki was rediscovered and revived in the middle of the 20th Century by the Christian monk Mikao Usui.
Benefits of Reiki
- Deep sense of relaxation and peace.
- Increase levels of energy and mental clarity.
- Better focus and attention to detail.
- Stronger sense of self and well-being.
- Aids study and concentration.
- Better and deeper sleep.
- Accelerate healing of physical ailments.
- Clear toxic energy from challenging relationships, situations and injuries.
- Cut energetic ties to people, places and things that are draining.
- Clear limiting beliefs which have hindered the manifestation of goals.
- Clear subconscious trauma and fears from painful past events.
- Accelerate the manifestation of dreams, wishes and goals.
- Stay clear of other people's 'dramas'
- Learn how to help others without becoming emotionally drained.
- Feel deeply nurtured and loved.
What To Expect
The treatment duration is 75 minutes. I begin with a full consultation, discussing the purpose of the client's visit and their medical history. Before the treatment begins, Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils are applied to enhance the power of the healing and to help clear old emotions and blocks. The client remains fully clothed for the treatment.
The treatment combines the use of Reiki and Pranic Healing, plus energy mastery, cleansing and repair techniques. It is very gentle and non-physical, and involves holding my hands over or on the energy points of the body, depending on your preference.
I am guided intuitively to the areas that require more cleansing, healing and balancing. Clients often enter into a deep state of relaxation, but where there is still an awareness of surroundings. The mind stops racing and achieves a wondeful stillness. The body enters a state of accelerated repair, and pain, stress and fear can melt away.
Based on the results of the first session, I recommend a program to return to optimum health and balance. Programs can include a combination of Reiki/Massage/Raindrop sessions, essential oils, crystals and spiritual/psychological support and guidance.
Describing a session does not do this wonderful gift justice. As one of my clients has said, the best way to understand Reiki is to experience it for yourself.
The Original Reiki Ideals of Founder Mikao Usui
The secret art of inviting happiness
The miraculous medicine of all diseases
Just for today, do not be angryD
o not worry and be filled with gratitude
Devote yourself to your work and be kind to people
Every morning and evening join your hands in prayer,pray these words to your heart,and chant these words with your mouth
Usui Reiki Treatment for the improvement of body and mind